- This book lists advanced criminal tricks, fake documents executed by criminals, as well as criminals’ weaknesses.
- This true cybercrime was recorded by computer engineer, Selina Co, who explains IT aspects of the crime, what is feasible on the Internet and possible legal limitations.
- This book involves a lot of professionals, including hackers, banking consultants, lawyers, police and regulators.
- This book is full of psychology: victim psychology, criminal psychology and detective psychology.
- It does not only talk about scams and the Internet, but also about banking regulations, and why you should avoid dealing with banks with poor reputations in complying with banking regulations, sociology, religious studies, happiness, money recovery analysis, incorporation, friendship and even true love.
- Selina’s story is a true international story, directly involving 7 countries (Australia, the United States and others) in 4 continents.
- Selina’s true story is serious, yet dramatic and fun. Watch Selina turn her tragedy into a serious but slightly laughable novel.
- This book has also gathered multiple short, true stories internationally to give readers a comprehensive understanding of the crimes.
- This book is a piece of artwork: the front cover, computer graphics in the book trailer and in the book, a hand-drawn picture and a few hand-drawn icons inside the book are designed and implemented by the author of the book, Selina Co.
- This book is informative; yet easy to understand. Even if you don’t understand part of it, you will understand most of it.
This victim story & cybercrime detective true story involves 7 countries (Australia, the United States, Singapore, Ghana, Nigeria, China, New Zealand) in 4 continents. Unpredictable, artistic but very reasonable behaviours of Selina and her interaction with police, scammers, hackers, banks, lawyers and organizations make this biography emotional, fun but seriously informative.
Selina will show you how to investigate the cybercrime, her attempts to recover the money, IT analysis / IT data in real cybercrime, misconduct of banks and possible legal matters.
It is also a gender studies book. It analyses real-life romance scams, Internet romance scams, marriage fraud vs true love.